CBA Return to Play Guidelines
- Participation is voluntary and both coaches and parents assume responsibility and understand the risks of spreading Covid-19.
- Coaches on each team are responsible for bringing a bottle of alcohol-based sanitizing solution or wipe containing at least 60% alcohol and wiping down the dugout benches following each event.
- Coaches and players should have hand sanitizer and disinfectant available for before, during, and after practice/games.
- Any equipment should be wiped down prior to use.
- Ensure players avoid contact at practices/games (no "high Fives", no "post-game handshake", rather a post-game hat tip should be used to acknowledge the opposing team).
- Coaches are encouraged to wear masks during practice/games.
- Coaches need to be aware of high-risk candidates (asthma, diabetic, weakened immune systems, etc) and take proper steps to ensure their safety, or insist those players remain safe away from practice/games if needed.
- No player comes to practice/game where the player, or anyone in the players household is sick.
- Practice and teach safe measures for sneezing and coughing.
- Keep all player’s equipment separated at a safe distance; any equipment shared between players must be wiped down before use.
- No sharing of water or sports drinks. Each player MUST have their own supplies.
- No sunflower seeds, gum, or "spitting" at practice/games.
- Spectator are encouraged to bring their own chair, space 6 feet apart and wear a mask.