In 2016, the Colleyville Baseball Association (CBA) developed a partnership with the DFW Player Development Center (PDC) to provide professional coaching and instruction to one high-level team per age division, ages 8-14.
Colleyville’s ELITE program was designed for Colleyville’s most highly advanced select players to have the opportunity to UNITE AS ONE TEAM. This is the CBA’s model to provide more of a Baseball Club experience through the Association. All ELITE teams must aspire to play at the AAA and/or Major level.
Our starter ELITE 8U team will play as a AA team with the goal of being reclassified by USSSA to AAA within the first two seasons. The 8U ELITE team is made up of the 11 highest ranked players from the try-out evaluation.
Colleyville ELITE Baseball:
- Provides twice weekly instruction by professional coaches at PDC; (8U Starter Program once per week)
- Provides state of the art turf fields with batting cages and a six-mound bullpen for pitching work;
- Provides detailed instruction, per player with a team approach, to enhance the specific advances required for each individual and team;
- Concentration is given on how to improve a player with the skills they already possess.
- Provides hitting, pitching, (EVT) throwing, and catching clinics to members.
- 30 practices per season are provided with the $750.00 ELITE fee. (Ages 9-14)
- 10 practices (one per week) are provided with the $250.00 8U ELITE fee; (Age 8)
The Player Development Center takes aspiring professionals and trains them how to compete at a high level. There is a certain skill set the ELITE have been taught to perfect, and this happens through the correct practice methods on a daily basis. PDC’s primary focus is to ingrain these skills and methods, while providing an affordable opportunity for CBA players to receive the proper guidance on a regular basis. Everything PDC teaches is for "next-level competition" and what is acquired through our partnership with PDC will be a solid foundation for athletes who, one-day, may even achieve the highest levels of the sport.